2nd Myth about Tarot Cards

I covered the first myth about "You have to be gifted your first tarot cards" in a previous Podcast and Blog post. Now we are going to cover the 2ND MYTH!!!!

You as a Tarot Reader can not read cards for yourself!

This is SO FALSE!!

Do Not believe in that Statement

There is nothing wrong with doing a reading for yourself. How are you going to learn if you do not? Most Tarot readers do their own reading. I do a self reading for myself every morning just to get a perspective for how my day may go. They are usually 1 card reading. If the first card was not clear I pull another card. As a matter of fact if you are a newbie or a beginner . You will learn by reading cards for yourself, then you will move on to friends, family members and strangers. So yea you can do a reading for yourself. I promise you will not curse yourself for doing so.

Check it out Check it out Check it out Check it out
Discription Tarot Price
The Classic Rider-Waite is the most popular tarot deck and probably because the imagery is very easy to read even if you don't know all the meanings hidden within each card., Check it out
Revelations Tarot Seems to be a popular deck. I know some people can connect with them. I have looked over them and the art in this deck is interesting and seem to hold its definition and meanings Check it out
The Classic Tarot Hunnee Tarot Cards Deck with Guidebook Set for Beginners and Experts Readers, 78 Tarot Deck Cards with Booklet, Classic Traditional Tarot Deck Standard Size 4.75" x 2.75", Check it out
The LLewellyn's Classic Tarot Deck Has vivd art work. The cards measure 4 1/2 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide. The cards are colorful front and back and sturdy. One of the highlights of this set is the images, they are clear and more detailed, clearer details then the traditional Rider-Waite Tarot. Check it out
Easy Tarot Is a deck I have own for 10yrs. It was my go to deck for a long time. Wonderful artwork to make it easy to learn from. I still have them and going to have to replace them someday but I could not leave these out. They are a good choice as well . Check it out

Autumn Ash Podcast Web Page

Autumn Ash Facebook Group Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My name is Autumn Ash

Happy Mabon!!

Wicca vs Witchcraft