Been Lost In Time

 It has been almost a year since my last podcast. I had did my last podcast on Tarot Cards and shut down for quite a while. A lot of things had happen First the whole on going Covid pandemic, then right after I did the whole Tarot Podcast the whole fuss begin about  cultural appropriation. I probably spent to long thinking on that subject, I had a job that tired me out more and was ready to get rid of it, I had an Aunt on my mother side past away and I was really stumped with her death. She is the youngest of 3 sisters and I mean she was younger then my mom who is the middle child by 12yrs, My mother was the first sister to pass away, the youngest second, guess what the oldest is still living.  I usually make jokes and say the oneriest people live longer. They are on earth to live longer to learn something spiritual or have a spiritual awakening. Both my mom and younger aunt were so sweet at heart. I have heard these sayings before. Only the good people seems to be the one that passes away before their time. 

 So I switched job for a couple of months working in an office of a store doing price tags and signage. I had spent awhile learning the responsibilities of this job and ask at many stores cause the one thing that would be a deal breaker is to having to become a cashier.  As I vend many stores and ask about this particular position Nobody had to take a cashier responsibility with this particular job which made me happy so I went for it. I applied for the job and got it. I loved it for the first 6 weeks then the nightmare happen. The manager wants you to train in to cashier. Wait what? this was not included in the interview, it is not even in the job subscription when I applied for this job, nothing during the interview said I may have to cashier. You sure damn straight I was pissed.  I asked the manager I would do anything else to help out BUT cashiering and I was basically told I was hired in to be  used and train in any where he needs me to be. Seriously if that is the case then why even apply for the job you advertise as File maintenance or Price coordinator? Why not advertise Job opening for multi purpose. You will work as a file maintenance as well as cashier and customer service.  believe me if the add was wrote up like that I would never applied for it at this particular store. 

Well it is not surprising. This job started off with a lie to begin with because at the interview the deal was All I would be doing is hanging tags, finding outdated tags, replace warn and missing tags, and make signs,  I would work Monday through Friday in the mornings but I would have one day out of a month to have to come in at night.  I hate night shift but one day would not kill me. this one night out of a month turn to once a week.  When I checked with other stores they did not come in at night time to work a graveyard shift. So I believe when there is negative energies into something it is going to fail and this job had some sraight up negative energies. 

When I offer to do other things then cashiering the manager told me I ether do the cashiering or walk. Ya! I did not care for the attitude of someone telling me what I was going to become. If I was going to be a cashier I would had applied for it. Since I do not agree with it guess what I did? I walked! 

Enjoy finding another person for this position that you going to tell on a lie and have the same situation happen again. I have found out they have train many people for this position to only have them walk out on it in 3 to 6 months. It amazes me that no one does not learn to change their ways. Some people who become managers just feel like they are a queen or king and you are going to bend to their ways. 

I do not like cashiering. No it is not a hard job to do itself but dealing with silly customers is what makes it hard. Never mind dealing with silly customers but then you also have to keep up with scammers as well and Honestly I am not good at that at all. I have no patience with people stupidity and one walked right into my line the 1st day I was training. She would not scan her reward card but she wanted the specials that were on the reward card. You can not get the specials unless you scan your reward card, she didn't listen she would load on the belt two items, I would scan them and I didn't even pay attention if she had anymore in the basket, my trainer stood there and told me to wait, and the customer would speak again DID I GET MY SPECIAL? my trainer would say you need to scan your reward card, the customer proceed to put 2 more items on the belt, DID I GET MY SPECIAL?  Trainer YOU HAVE to SCAN YOUR REWARD CARD to get those specials. put the rest of the stuff on the belt. I was told this one comes in and does that stuff on purpose she put a few on the belt pay for it and walk out the door with the rest of the stuff in her basket YA I don't have the patience to play guard and watch for scammers as a cashier. I knew I was not good at it, that is why I never applied for it, and it was plain stupid to put me there where I had no experience with such stuff. 

I did walk out of there.  I was corner to either get behind the cash register and start cashiering or leave.  The training I got from it sucked. Even tho I had no interest in doing it I was not putting myself some where that I was going to take the fall for many mistakes like shortage of money in the drawer, being stuck there wasting customers time because I got stuck on not being able to take the item off or put wrong codes in,  I was not train very well that one day. the trainer had to run the self check out line, train me, and also do customer service desk. 

I am a wiccan who can not deal with so much negativity it was time for me to go.  I left! 

Stuck finding another job that won't mess with my world. 

Negativity is an awful thing. 


I have 8hrs a day of my life 5 days out of a week I am willing to give up to work for to pay my bills, keep my gardening up, cook most of my meals at home, be in touch with my beliefs, and deal with my hobbies.

I do not go to work to better your work environment to make your life easier as a boss, manager, CEO . It is just another practice of enslavement  or saying your life is dedicated to my company in exchange for $$ and you should feel grateful.  I don't feel grateful if I don't get to spend time with my family, have time to myself, and unfortunately I do have to pay bills which is the only thing that puts me out into the work space of the world. There will be a balance in my life. 


here is a magic word I live by. 

I work to live not live to work!!!!  SO MOTE IT BE!!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My name is Autumn Ash

Happy Mabon!!

Wicca vs Witchcraft