Witches' Companion Review

Llewellyn's Witches' Companion A Guide to Contemporary Living.

I just have to do this book review. I do not feel that these books gets a fair look at by my witchy sisters and brothers. Every year a new one comes out with enrich, educational, written articles on different subjects. It is like a Farmers Almanac to a witchy world or a reader's digest full of witchy articles.


Here are a few Article examples out of the 2020 Witches' Companion Book

* Coven or Cult? How to Tell If Your Group Has Crossed the Line Into Dangerous Territory


* Not a Real Witch Authenticity and Imposter Syndrome


* Keep Pagan Way During the Holidays


* So You Had a Bad Day; Magickal Stress Tamers


* Ethical Love Spells


* Workplace Magic


* Finding your Magical Voice


* Pocket Size Protection Symbols


There are nearly 30 different articles in each Witches' Companion book to read and each one of them is quite inspiring. I myself love these books. They become continuously useful in the fact that the articles in these books never get old. These articles are wrote up on everyday subjects and everyday living that makes you go Hmmmmm! I could come back to that. This is why I keep my Witches Companion books year after year. I base some of my Podcast on some of the subjects in these books

I consider these books pretty magickal and informing.
Discription Book Price
Llewellyn's 2022 Witches Companion $13.99
Llewellyn's 2021 Witches Companion $12.31
Llewllyn's 2020 Witches Companion $5.25
Llewllyn's 2019 Witches Companion $10.15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My name is Autumn Ash

Happy Mabon!!

Wicca vs Witchcraft